File a Value Appeal
A value set by a county board of equalization may be appealed to the SBOE.
Apply for an Exemption
Religious, Charitable, Scientific, and Educational Exemptions apply to the SBOE.
Pending Manuals & Notice of Rulemaking Hearing
SBOE's Interactive Appeals Map
for 2019 CBOE Training
Sumner County Assessor's Office
Madison County Assessor's Office
Knox County Assessor's Office
- Tennessee’s ‘High Quality’ Bonds Generate $40 Million Premium
- Free Public Records Training is Anticipated with Great Demand
- Former Fentress County Accounts Payable Clerk Stole Nearly $240,000
- Investigation Reveals Questionable Purchases by MTSU Athletic Department
- Parent Company of Bristol, Tennessee Nursing Home Uses Inflated Expenses to Boost Reimbursements
- Hamblen County Trustee Indicted on Multiple Counts Including Theft