See the latest news about surety payments
File a Value Appeal
A value set by a county board of equalization may be appealed to the SBOE.
Apply for an Exemption
Religious, Charitable, Scientific, and Educational Exemptions apply to the SBOE.
SBOE's Interactive Appeals Map
for 2019 CBOE Training
Volunteer Conference Center
Rutherford county Assessor's Office
Sumner County Assessor's Office
- Tennessee’s BEP Allocations for K-12 Education are Substantially Correct
- More Than $3.5 Million in Misused Public Money Remains Uncollected
- Former Germantown Middle School Majorette Coach Indicted for Theft
- Former Kingsport PTA Official Stole More Than $5,500
- Money Mishandled by UT Knoxville Spirit Team
- Food Program Participant Received Thousands in Excess Reimbursements